13 Reasons to Sell your Car
Selling your car may not only be a quick and easy experience, but it may also enhance your lifestyle.
The mechanics of your automobile reaches its time at the age of 45,000km – leading to killer expenses and burning holes in your pocket. Has your antique reached the end of its lifespan? You can easily avoid the stress of these expenses and sell your car at a low mileage. Not only does selling your car reduce the stresses of an auto-life, it also allows you to take advantage of natural life itself… Be part of society. Life is meant to be lived in the natural environment – not in a solid tin-can.
Letting go of your car can be heart-breaking conquest. But like any major life decision, you can choose the way this one impacts your life. In fact, it may give rise to a whole new lifestyle.
Do you value convenience or healthy living?
At this point, you’re probably still not convinced as we all know having a car can and is convenient. However, Statistics show a weekly increase in pre-loved car sales. With mass improvements in public transportation systems, more people are selling their cars due to its destructive impacts on their lifestyles and the environment.
13 ways selling your car will change your life positively:
Selling your car is a lifestyle changer and if you still not convinced, we put together a list of ways your life will change for the better.
1. Avoiding heavy traffic reduces stress levels, saving you from the silent killer of High Blood Pressure
2. Safety First: Taking a city bus or an Uber reduces the susceptibility of road accidents!
3. Improve your health! Walking or cycling keeps you fit and healthy.
4. The value of your car depreciates as it sits in the garage most of the time, thus losing out on cash. Get your cash-back by selling your car!
5. Avoid Fines: Speeding or parking fines can be a nightmare when you are on a tight budget, especially if you lose it! Walking or running can guarantee you a ticket and debt-free life on that speeding ticket.
6. Fuel, maintenance and insurance prices are escalating. Save money and enhance your lifestyle instead. All you need when riding a bicycle is a pump and it is once off; plus you are getting cardio exercise.
7. Reduce your carbon footprint: Car gases releases pollution into the Earth’s atmosphere – Save the environment and contribute to an eco-friendly planet!
8. Be part of society! Using public transport or walking allows you to meet new people and expand your social circle.
9. Reward Yourself: Allow your hard work in that stressful job to pay off. Sell one of your two family cars and treat yourself to a getaway holiday.
10. Save Time: Selling your car can help make your daily routine manageable. Combine chores by trekking to the shop for necessities, while walking your dog.
11. Live Healthier: Cycling to work allows your body to release endorphins – making you feel happier, with a more content lifestyle!
12. Upgrade to fit your lifestyle: Growing families experience many changes and often, small nippy cars to do not accommodate for the new people and extra baggage.
13. Moving out of the country or city? Selling your car permits easy relocation, as most cities have a good transport infrastructure.
If you are convinced to sell or just curious about the value you of your car, you can get a free online quote from CarZar, in second! Start the process today.